January 8, 2010

January's New Releases


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Each new year brings us a list of books so long, we couldn't possibly read them all. So let's start small and take a look at just a few of the books that will be available during the month of January. Which book will you start your year with?

Alice I Have Been: A Novel by Melanie Benjamin
Blood Ties
by Kay Hooper
Committed
by Elizabeth Gilbert
I Am Ozzy by Ozzy Osbourne
Impact by Douglas Preston
Kisser by Stuart Woods
Noah's Compass by Anne Tyler
Remarkable Creatures by Tracy Chevalier
Sleepless by Charlie Huston
The First Rule by Robert Crais
The Pickup Artist: The New & Improved Art of Seduction
by Mystery
The Swan Thieves by Elizabeth Kostova
Why I Stayed: The Choices I Made in My Darkest Hour
by Gayle Haggard


For a full list of upcoming releases, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment